• Creativity Is Our Tradition: Three Decades of Contemporary Indian Art at the Institute of American Indian Arts, Rick Hill, Santa Fe: IAIA, 1992 (Publication Management and Design).
• Ghosts of the Holocaust. Stewart Florsheim, Detroit: Wayne State Univ. Press.1989.
• Grand Theatre Center for the Arts, 2008 - 9 Annual Report • The Fessenden Review, Vol. XI, No. II, Menlo Park, illustrations: pages 60, 63, 67. 1987
• The Fessenden Review, Vol. X, No. II, Menlo Park, Cover Art, illustration. 1986
• “Thoughtful Expressions,” The Stockton Record, Stockton, CA 2006
• Curator’s persistence brings ‘Synergy’ to art scene,” LH Horton Jr. Gallery (see: archive) The Stockton Record, Stockton, CA 2006
• artbusiness.com, exhibition opening archive, San Francisco, CA 2006